For faster service, residents are encouraged to request repairs online using our tenant portal. This is the same portal used to make online payments.
Not set up to request repairs or pay online yet?
If you have an emergency, as defined in your lease and outlined below, do not email us but call (561) 624-4663. For after hours emergencies, select the emergency repair option.
LESSEEs shall not have the right to perform nor arrange for repairs at LESSOR’S expense, nor shall there be any right of LESSEE to deduct the cost of any repairs from the rent payments due. All maintenance and repair work requested by the LESSEES and ordered by the LESSOR shall take place during normal business hours, Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM, excluding emergencies.
Under our guidelines, and the Florida Landlord Tenant Laws, emergency repairs shall be deemed as follows:
- Broken locks, window locks or a broken garage door and/or automatic garage door opener.
- Major water leaks, including broken pipes or seriously clogged drains that could flood the premises.
- No heat (if provided).
- No air conditioning ONLY provided the LESSEE has PRE-REGISTERED a physicians letter stating a legal occupant of the premises has a medical condition which can be aggravated by excess heat.
- Gas leaks.
- Electrical shorts or sparking.
- Any other condition which the LESSEE may deem life-threatening or pose a threat of harm to the premises.
EMERGENCY REPAIRS CAN BE REPORTED BY LESSEE TO LESSOR VIA TELEPHONE by dialing (561) 624-4663 and selecting the emergency repair option.