Having problems renting your property?
Having trouble finding quality renters?
Tired of being a landlord?
Exhausted from dealing with maintenance problems?
As a rental property owner aren’t the above questions your major source of aggravation and lost income?
So What Should You Look for in a Property Management Company?
- Years in Business: We opened in 1985, and are the area’s oldest and largest firm.
- Training: All of our Property Managers are Professional Residential Managers (PRM’s)
- Better Business Bureau: We’re rated A+ at BBB
- Service & Rates: Our rates are competitive and service is unparalleled
- Landlords vs Agents: Don’t just hire agents – hire a firm of landlords with investment property.
- Eviction Protection: If our tenant stops paying, we pay to evict them. That’s peace of mind.
- Video Tours: Get a video tour on YouTube. We pioneered ‘em and they rent property faster!
Please read some actual reasons given by our current clients like yourself.
Click Here For a Free Palm Beach Property Management Quote or call (800) 999-6608 now. We answer from 8am – 10pm!
Ensure You Receive A Quality Tenant
One of the most important things we do is placing the proper tenant into your unit. This is accomplished by a thorough background check. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Eviction check to find money owed to a previous landlord – If they haven’t paid a previous landlord, they obviously won’t hesitate to repeat that again.
- Criminal search for any felonies – we typically turn down all applicants with violent or drug related felonies.
- FDLE sexual predators search
- Credit check – We are obviously looking for good credit history but will still allow tenants with less than perfect credit at a higher security deposit. This just makes economic sense, and we’ve had great success with this program since 2000.
- Employment and/or income verification
- Rental check – You would be surprised what a previous landlord will or will not say.
- Cross reference addresses from application against credit report
- Social Security Number verification
Tenant Approval and Lease Signing by the Property Manager
Once we approve a tenant, we move swiftly to get the lease signed and a security deposit collected. I have learned the hard way that a prospective tenant could find another rental the same day they are approved in my rental. Therefore, we meet a new tenant at the property or our office the same day we approve them if at all possible.
We are competing against a host of other property managers and must move extremely quickly. Most of our competitors have no sense of urgency for getting the lease signed today. This can cost you a great deal of money by having your property sit vacant longer because no one closed the deal while the prospect was hot.
Collecting the Rents and Getting You The Money
We make it very easy for your tenants to pay us the rent. Rent is due on the 1st and late on the 5th at 5:00pm. The majority of our tenants pay us online and you will typically see the money in your account within 2-3 days. Noone pays you faster.
Property Maintenance – Available 7days A Week, 24 Hours A Day.
We move very quickly at Home Property Management of the Palm Beaches to deal with maintenance requests. Your days of answering a frantic call from a tenant with a broken AC are over. Our maintenance vendors are extremely capable and fairly priced. Because we give them so much business and pay them quickly, you receive fast service and low prices.
Most of our vendors really appreciate the steady business from our company so when we need them to move quickly and fix an AC, toilet, or leaking pipe they are usually quick to respond. However, we always have at least 2 back-up vendors to call in case our primary source is sick, out of town, or booked solid.
As you know, maintenance request or emergencies are a huge headache for your normal landlord. By using Home Property Management, you unload those late night calls to us and we take care of it. We also require all of our vendors to submit an inspection sheet of the rental. Therefore, we make darn sure the tenant is taking care of your house or condo as agreed.